Standard Terms & Conditions
owner of this web site is Lubricant Technology whose address 21 Low
Farm Place, Moulton Park Ind Est, Northampton. NN3 6HY. Registration
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Lubricant Technology, and you undertake that any and all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only.
must be eighteen years old and above to use this site. If you are under
eighteen, you may only use the site in conjunction with, and under the
supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do
not use the site.
4. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund providing the goods have not been despatched.
5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Lubricant Technology until Lubricant Technology dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Lubricant Technology of your offer to buy goods from Lubricant Technology or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Lubricant Technology.
6. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
7. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
8. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 43 below from time to time.
9. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
11. You undertake that all details you provide to Lubricant Technology for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
12. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
13. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Lubricant Technology as soon as possible.
14. All purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed
by clicking on the ‘cancel’ link next to the product ordered on your
account page on the website. We can also accept cancellations by email
to email@example.com or by post or by telephoning 01604 790554 during normal office hours.
you have already received the goods, return the goods to Lubricant
Technology unopened together with the original invoice. Lubricant
Technology will refund you the purchase price of the goods once received
16. Once Lubricant Technology receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Lubricant Technology from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Lubricant Technology in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Company name.
17. Goods must be in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Lubricant Technology.
Lubricant Technology reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Lubricant Technology also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected
18. Once Lubricant Technology receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract, any sum debited to Lubricant Technology from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Lubricant.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
· In relation to the website: www.lubetechshop.co.uk
· Owner: Lubricant Technology, whose principal place of business is at: 21 Low Farm Place, Moulton Park Ind Est, Northampton. NN3 6HY
· Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Site is a United Kingdom website and complies with Data Protection Law 2005 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorised use. However, as no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information, we also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in.
We would like you to keep the Information about you up-to-date. You may change any of the basic information we keep about you at any time by sending us an email to the above email address.
We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you consent to such use and transfer. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to Customer Services at the address given for us above or click the Unsubscribe link (if available) at the bottom of any document you receive from us.
All content copyright © 2009 Lubricant Technology