Optima C2 LSC 0W-30
Fully synthetic low SAPS engine oil
Product code: M471
Optima C2 LSC 0W-30 is a fully synthetic low ash automotive engine oil which provides fuel economy benefits
without compromising engine protection. It is based on high thermal stability base oil and uses a complex
combination of high performance additives which provide excellent engine cleanliness, anti-wear protection and
outstanding oxidation resistance.
The SAE 0W-30 viscosity grade promotes fast oil circulation even at low start up temperatures and helps reduce
internal friction thereby saving fuel and so reducing emissions. Optima C2 LSC 0W-30 also demonstrates a high
degree of tolerance towards biodiesel contamination which is known to compromise the oxidation resistance of the
• Fuel saving technology
• Compatibility with after treatment systems
• Fully synthetic, long drain formulation
• Very high standards of engine cleanliness
• Exceptional anti-wear performance
• Excellent high and low temperature performance
• Tolerant of biodiesel contamination
Optima C2 LSC 0W-30 is recommended for the latest Blue HDi engines fitted to Peugeot and Citroen models as well
as many petrol engines used in modern Peugeots and Citroens. Optima C2 LSC 0W-30 is compatible with Selective
Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems as well as Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) and can be used where one of the
following oil specifications and a SAE 0W-30 is recommended by the manufacturer.
PSA B71 2312
* Can also be used in applications requiring specification PSA B71 2290 where a SAE 0W-30 viscosity grade is
acceptable, and in applications requiring specification Fiat 9.55535-DS1.