Taurus Euro 10W-40
Fully synthetic low SAPS heavy duty engine oil
Product code: M403
Taurus Euro 10W-40 is a heavy duty diesel engine oil that has been formulated to meet the new low SAPS criteria.
Taurus Euro 10W-40 is formulated from fully synthetic base stock technology and approved performance additives
which offer excellent thermal stability, low volatility, consistently efficient long life performance, complete shear
stability and fuel efficiency capabilities.
New additive technology ensures optimum performance of emission control equipment such as diesel particulate
filters thereby ensuring continuous pollution control and minimising environmental damage.
• Approved by Mercedes-Benz
• Approved by Volvo
• Approved by Renault
• Approved by Mack
• Approved by MTU
• Approved by MAN
• Suitable for Euro 4, Euro 5 and many Euro 6 engines
• Backwards compatible to older engines
• Exceptional long drain capabilities
• Low volatility providing reduced oil consumption and emissions
• Outstanding thermal stability offering consistent long term performance
• Effective environmental protection and fuel efficiency
• Outstanding anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties
• Excellent dispersant and acid neutralization characteristics
• Complete shear stability for extended stay in grade performance
Taurus Euro 10W-40 is an ultra-high performance diesel engine oil designed specifically to meet the challenge of the
most severe lubrication requirements of the latest European and North American heavy duty diesel engines,
particularly the low emission Euro 4, Euro 5 and Euro 6 engines running under the extreme demands of significantly
extended oil change periods together with the clean performance requirements of these standards.
Taurus Euro 10W-40 will provide the highest level of performance and protection in all HGV diesel engines where
performance demands are severe and service periods are extended.
ACEA E6, E9, E7
Mercedes-Benz 228.51 (Fully Approved)
Renault RXD, RLD-2 (Fully Approved)
MAN M3477 (Fully Approved), M3271-1
Volvo VDS 3 (Fully Approved)
MTU Type 3.1 (Fully Approved)
DAF Extended Drains
Cummins CES 20076/77
Mack EO-N (Fully Approved), EO-M Plus
Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
DQC III-10 LA