Ultramax AF Range
Mineral oil based zinc free hydraulic oils
A range of premium quality, zinc and ash free hydraulic fluids. The economical operation of a hydraulic system is
dependent on the correct hydraulic oil being used. Many modern machines use hydraulic oils for the transmission of
power from one component to another.
The Ultramax AF range of hydraulic fluids are manufactured from highly refined base oils, which have good oxidation
resistance lowering the possibility of gums and lacquers. They are blended using the latest in additive technology.
The ash free additive pack used reduces the possibility of sludge and ensures rapid water separation.
• Compatible with all component metals, including silver
• Incorporates the latest corrosion inhibitors for protection against all forms of corrosion
• Highly shear stable
• Good anti foaming and air release properties
• Excellent demulsification characteristics for rapid water separation
• Improved filterability
• Good anti-wear performance for reduced wear in highly stressed vane pumps, highly loaded areas such as
• High oxidation and thermal stability
The Ultramax AF range of hydraulic oils is suitable for a wide variety of applications. They are recommended for
rotary, vane, axial piston, gear pumps and bearings in many types of circulating systems. They are ideal for machine
tool applications were contact with the metalworking fluid can occur.
DIN 51524 Part 2 ISO 11158 (HM)
ASTM D6158 SAE MS 1004
Eaton 35VQ25 AFNOR NFE 48603 (HM)
Bosch Rexroth RE 90220 GM LS-2 (ISO 22 – 68)
Sperry Vickers I-286-S Denison HF-0, HF-1 & HF-2
Cincinnati Milacron P-68 (ISO 32), P-70 (ISO 46),
& P-69 (ISO 68)